baseline performance evaluation
Baseline performance evaluation My baseline performance was based on a newspaper article which are teacher found. We then as a class created a character from the subtext within the article. The character we created was named hope harper. Each of us got to play hope at a separate stage of her life I myself played hope age five. I wrote a monologue to perform as my version of the hope character which consisted of 4 short paragraphs and spend around a hour each evening at home rehearsing. I also rehearsed my monologue in class as well as practiced techniques which should of helped my performance be more successful. When it came down to performing my scene I was incredibly nervous, I felt prepared but I allowed my nerves to affect the quality of my performance. I started out my performance with two false starts and would not allow my full class to watch me. Watching my performance back on video I can see I need to work on portraying my characters age better by using body la...
Comments
Post a Comment